Monday, March 29, 2010

Cab rides can be good and..then some..

Today, I flagged and got into a cab and realized I should have RUN out of the cab when the driver was confused at what I was saying. Worst still, I felt like she didn't KNOW how to drive. I felt like I was being driven around by a student driver. Definitely not something to inspire confidence in a cabby's safety record. My suspicions were verified when my cab was almost hit by other cars MULTIPLE times as she tried to swerve into other lanes without much signalling. Did I mention that I am  not a fan of heavy footwork on the brakes? To top it all, she tells me that she knew where she was going but she kept making these weird u-turns and I felt like we were going round and round. I'm not sure how I made it to my destination.

"Oooh this hotel, I know there was one around here but wasn't sure where"

Then why didn't you just come out right and tell me that in the beginning???

0 comments:

Post a Comment