Monday, April 5, 2010

Clogs???

Have you heard that clogs are coming back in style in 2010? This might be old news to fashionistas out there but yea....I'm just horrified because they are so ugly and why would you want to wear something so clunky? There is nothing classy, stylish or even fashionable about them! I don't care if Chanel is pushing them down the runways or if Vogue is loving it! I just don't see the appeal and they are not sexy at all! 

Why would I want to wear this?



Ok, ok, maybe the first one is not that bad...i could probably work it. But I'm not loving it enough to warrant spending that kind of money on clogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I know what you mean!!! I read about it in the papers a month ago, I got a little worried. But I'm digging the Michael Kors clogs...
http://thegloss.com/files/2010/02/kors-clog.jpg
Psst, not anonymous, just don't have a profile.
-Murrriel

Ms C. said...

haha :) The Michael Kors one is pretty cute, I mean those that aren't outright cloggish is ok I guess. Won't rule wearing those...hahah

Post a Comment