Thursday, May 20, 2010

Addicted to steaks from Angus!

Ok, here’s the deal. We love steaks from Angus. No, not Black Angus, the American chain. Angus, a Japanese western steakhouse, located in Ngee Ann City. We are addicted to their tenderloin steaks which just melt in your mouth. So tender, so juicy, probably the best steaks in town! After having these steaks, we’re almost afraid to order any steaks from any other joints because they usually fall short. Now we find any excuse just to come here for a celebratory meal. Last Friday, I brought Danjel here for a special treat to celebrate his new job. :)

I’m not sure how people can take photos of their food, for some reason, all I want to do is eat it and often forget to take a photo of them! 

We go with the set dinners and usually start off with a side order of oysters because we just can’t resist having fresh oysters. Mmm yum, just a dash of lemon and Tabasco for our oysters.  



The set dinners start off with a breaded shrimp cake appetizer which is just fried and crispy. It was so good, I forgot to take a photo until I wiped the plate clean.


 And then there is usually a soup and that night it was cream of carrots. I hate carrots but this soup was really tasty. 

Then there is bread and salad and then comes the main course, beautiful steak! Which I didn’t take a photo of because it was so good, I couldn’t focus on anything else but eat it. 

For dessert, we both went with Tiramisu with our choice of coffee or tea. 


If anyone's interested, here's the address. I highly recommend this place but I'm open to any good steak places in Singapore. If you have a steakhouse to recommend, please let me know!! 

Angus Steak House
391 Orchard Rd
#04-25 Ngee Ann City
Tel: +65 6735 6015

2 comments:

Kitty said...

What's wrong with carrots?!?! lol!! I have a lot of friends that hates carrots but for me I <3 carrots! hahaha

Ms C. said...

haha the thing with me is that I'll hate to eat Carrots but I'll still eat it! I think it tastes funny...hehe

Post a Comment