Wednesday, February 16, 2011

summary and wow it's been long

It has been a while. Well, a lot has happened over the last few months and I haven't really had the itch to write it all down. It has been one hellava roller coaster journey since June last year...some good, some bad, some in between. :)Thankfully, nothing to do with my lovelife, which has been good, just surrounding circumstances like work, moving house, errands and decisions of life. Overall, I have to say, what's life without some crazy antics going on? Don't get me wrong, life has been good to me but.... Seriously though, I really want to live a quiet and peaceful life...I think my life has started to settle down quite a bit and that's good. I'm not saying, I'm not up for an adventure! Having nomadic tendencies, i don't think I'll be settled for long! Honestly, i'm not quite sure what's up but I'll just go with the flow, somehow, life just works itself out...Now if only I can just quit worrying over nothing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment