Sunday, October 17, 2010

its been awhile

So much for blogging quite a bit during my last biz trip to Jakarta. Admittedly, I've been rather lazy in updating this blog. So much has happened since then, the last few weeks has been a thorough crazy mess of arranging moves, contractors and unpacking. I am so fortunate that my significant other is the patient sort, who took care of most of everything for me while i grouched it out. I come in very handy when needed to put our foot down with contractors/movers/whatever. To be clear, I'm never rude but I do have a bloody temper. Why am i so darn picky? In time, I might find some energy to blog about my new place which I loved, and then hated, and then am falling back in love again. 


For now, I will leave you all with envy as I sit on my stool in the kitchen, watching my man cook for me, the smell of basil filling the air. Oh yes, dinner will be served shortly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment