Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The beauty of Singapore Airlines

 Here I am slumming it out in my comfies surfing the web in the airport looking like a total rag. It is at this precise self-deprecating moment that I catch a glimpse from the corner of my eye of a slim silhouette reflecting in the glass next to me. I turn around and see a bevy of slim, pretty girls all dressed in that iconic Singapore Airlines uniform. They looked amazing, well groomed and made me feel slightly envious as I wished that I could have the opportunity to don that uniform. Of course, I would make a very poor flight attendant with my clumsy gestures and  lack of patience..

Will be off to Jakarta in a bit.. I am sure I will be blogging a little more in the next couple of days as I will have nothing better to do after my meetings.

1 comments:

Miss Fong said...

2010's Halloween costume, perhaps? :)

Post a Comment